- shadowbox frame (mine came in a set from Dollar General)
- screwdriver (this was to remove the back from my frame; yours may not require one)
- pearl gemstones
- 3D flower stickers (mine are from Hobby Lobby)
- white paper
- scrapbook paper
- double-sided tape (or glue)
- pentel aquash brush (or any watercolor brush)
- and, of course, some Christian music to listen to while you work! I was listening to my favorite Pandora station, Moriah Peters Radio.
Remove the back from your frame. Cut your scrapbook paper to fit inside the frame and secure it in place with your double-sided tape.
Cut your white paper to be slightly smaller than your scrapbook paper. Choose what Bible verse you want inside your frame (I chose Psalm 46:5). Then draw it in whatever color and style you want! (And markers, colored pencils, etc. will work just fine if you don't want to use watercolors.)
After your Bible verse dries, place it inside the frame on top of your scrapbook paper, using double-sided tape to secure it. I added a rose and some pearls to the top right corner, but the decorations are completely up to you!
Decorate your frame however you'd like! I added more roses and pearls. (If you want these to be super durable, you can secure them with hot glue.)