This was not the case a few days ago. My grandmother has been in town. She shares a bathroom with me. You can probably guess where this is going. She was in the bathroom at the time when I needed the product.
This inspired me to make an organizer where I could keep all of my makeup together in my bedroom. So I grabbed some stuff and started to create.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- A Cardboard Box (a shoe box will work fine too if you have one)
- Paintbrush (I used a 1" foam brush)
- Craft Paper
- Tape (I used both double-sided and regular for this project)
- Paint Sealant (optional, but it keeps the paint from chipping and getting all over your stuff) (I used Krylon Short Cuts in the color "Clear Gloss")
WHAT TO DO:
- Cut off the top flaps of the box (save these!) and secure the bottom flaps with tape.
- Paint the inside of the box (it's gonna take a few coats to get a full coverage).
- When the paint is completely dry (I let it sit overnight), spray it with two coats of sealant.
- Cut out your craft paper,
- If you want your organizer to have dividers, take the flaps you removed earlier, cut them to size, paint them, and wrap them in craft paper as well.
- I had another organizer that I had made earlier, so I just stuck it in the box because it matched.
This DIY is really easy. All you need is patience, time, and creativity!