The Imperial March (Darth Vader's Theme)
Star Wars Honey Grahams + "Dark Side" Chocolate Milk
Proverbs 25:26; Romans 12:21; James 1:12-18
(After you've read the verses above, answer these questions. You can use your Little Faith Book if you'd like!)
- What are these verses saying?
- What verse really stood out to you? (Feel free to doodle it!)
- A person who gives in to evil is like what (Proverbs 25:26)?
- How do we overcome evil (Romans 12:21)?
- What will all who continue strong in the faith be rewarded with (James 1:12)?
Darth Vader wasn't always a villain. In fact, he started out as one of the heroes who battled against evil. But there was a struggle inside of him. Because of circumstances in his life, he was inwardly haunted by fear, anger and hate. He tried to fight the fear, but it consumed him. He joined the Dark Side in hopes of saving someone he loved, but he only lost who he was in the process.
Things happen in our lives, too, that can leave us feeling fearful, angry and full of hate. But these emotions are dangerous and only lead us down a dark path. Don't let them control you! Whatever situation you're facing right now, no matter how hard it is, take courage. God loves you and wants to hold you through it. Don't let fear destroy you like Darth Vader did. Instead, give your worries to God! You can rest knowing that He's in control.