- Shaving Cream
- Food Coloring
- Paper (I used computer printer paper)
- Pan (one that your paper can fit into all at once) (I cut my paper to fit)
- Paper Towels
- A hard surface to create on
WHAT TO DO:
- Fill your pan with shaving cream. You want to make sure you have enough to generously cover the bottom of the pan.
- Add Food Coloring. The more you add, the brighter the color will be.
- Swirl color around until you get your desired design (you're gonna get messy!).
- If desired, add more colors.
- Line paper up to the edges of the pan.
- Gently press paper into the shaving cream.
- Grab a corner of the paper and pull straight out of the cream. Try not to wiggle the paper, or you'll mess up the design.
- Gently wipe shaving cream off of paper with a paper towel. Do this slowly to prevent the design from smudging like mine.
This project is kid friendly, fun, easy, cheap, and super customizable! I made a ton of different styles and color combinations.
TIP: To change the color of your shaving cream, rinse your pan and dry with a paper towel. This is the fastest way to get a clean slate!